FAMILY BENEFITS THAT MAKE LIFE WORK
Marvell understands that life happens. Random school closures, sick nannies, aging parents who need help, pets who could use some mid-day love...Wouldn't it be nice to have some help along the way? Now you have it, with Care@Work provided as an employee benefit for you from Marvell. But you have to register to get started.
Accessing your Care.com Benefits: Use your Marvell email address to register for your free Care.com account at http://marvell.care.com. Already have a Care.com membership? Register for Marvell's free membership then link your personal account to your corporate account by emailing
Take Advantage Of Your Benefits
HomePay: Household Payroll
Do you pay a household caregiver more than $2,000 per year? If so, you’re probably considered a household employer in the eyes of the IRS—and that comes with complicated tax and payroll responsibilities.
Through your Care.com membership, you have access to HomePay to help manage payroll, set up direct deposit, and manage tax filings. Plus, Marvell employees benefit from waived registration fees ($100 value).
Backup Care: Children & Adults
Sick kids? Mom and dad need help in a pinch? You're covered. Marvell employees have access to 10 backup care days per year to use for child, adult, and/or pet care.
- Request last-minute child care or adult care
- Access to prescreened, qualified caregivers
- Set up in-home help, transportation, and more
Requesting Care is Easy
- Call Care.com Backup Care at 855-781-1303 or visit http://marvell.care.com
- Receive a confirmation from a Care.com Backup Care specialist to tell you about your caregiver and a second confirmation from the caregiver to confirm the details of the job
Backup Care Rates for Marvell Employees
- Child Care (in-home): $8/hour
- Child Care (in-center): $15/day per child
- Adult Care (in-home): $8/hour
Save 10% on full-time, part-time, and drop-in tuition for children ages six weeks to 12 years at Learning Care Groups centers nationwide. Learning Care Group has over 900 early childhood education centers throughout the U.S. and some of their brands include La Petite Academy, Creative Kids, and Pathways Learning Academy.
This offer is available to new families as well as those already enrolled in a participating center. Learn more, including how to activate the discount, here.
Marvell also offers a childcare search tool and discounts through Kinside, learn more here.
With Care.com’s On-demand Tutoring benefit, students enjoy 24/7 access to professional tutors and educational tools anywhere, anytime.
- Free! Sign up at http://marvell.care.com
- Secure online sessions (English-or Spanish-speaking) – no appointment necessary, at no cost to the employee
- Includes all subjects for grades K-12 and college courses, plus test prep for SAT, ACT, and standardized tests. Get your student help on everything from 3rd grade reading to college biology!
- Live chat, web-browsing, whiteboards, drop-off reviews, and more
- No personal information is solicited
- Students can learn at their own pace with self-service resources
- 5 hours per employee per month. Tutoring sessions are typically 20-30 minutes long, so each student will have access to 10-15 sessions monthly!
The 2021 Tutoring Reimbursement program ended on December 31, 2021. Backup Care Days can no longer be used to reimburse tutoring sessions. Beginning January 1, 2022, On-demand Tutoring will replace the use of Backup Care days for tutoring reimbursement.
Senior Care Planning
When a loved one needs assistance, knowing where to start can be the biggest hurdle. Through Care.com's Senior Care Planning Service you will have access to free:
- Professional guidance and support
- Personalized consultations and facilitated family meetings
- Customized written care action plans specific for each family
- Pre-screened provider options and referrals
LifeCare by Care.com
Access to Care Specialists for 24/7 personalized assistance and online resources to help you with parenting, child & senior care, education and more.
- Free! Sign up at http://marvell.care.com
- 24/7 personalized support from Care Specialists
- Exclusive access to online resources including guides, articles, and more
- Curated content collections for life’s major family moments – including growing families, raising a child with special needs, and caring for an aging loved one.
Care College Advisor and CollegeVine
Help your child get into their dream College! From test prep to essay review to financial aid forms, Care.com has you covered. Students have access to personalized, 1:1 guidance through an all-in-one digital platform to support them through the admissions process.
- Personalized action plans from Admissions Experts
- Application essay reviews by experts and peers
- Grade-level guidance
- Customized college lists with calculated acceptance rate
- Interactive events and networking opportunities for students and parents
- Help applying for financial aid and scholarships
- Learn more here!
Backup Pet Care
Marvell employees have 10 days of backup care each year, Marvell employees have access to 10 backup care days per year to use for child, adult, and/or pet care.
- What's Covered: Use your backup pet care days for professional care for your furry friend when you are unable to provide care due to work, including overnight pet boarding for business trips, doggy daycare, or in-home pet sitters.
- How to Claim: Submit claims within 30 days of using backup care through by logging into your Care.com account at http://marvell.care.com (use your Marvell email address to register).
- Learn More: Review the Pet Backup Care FAQ for more details.
Webinar and On-Demand Resources
With Care Talks, you’ll get access to exclusive events from expert speakers offering advice and guidance to help you better care for yourself and your family. Vist the Care Talks site to reserve your spot and to see upcoming events throughout the year.
Fatherhood in 2023: Building Practical Skills and Connected Relationships
What does it mean to be a dad in 2023? How do fathers break old cycles and outdated norms to become agents for positive change at home and at work?Brian Anderson of Fathering Together and Dedan Bruner of OnFathering — discuss bringing your professional skills into your personal life to build a more connected and gender equitable home. Come for the practical skills and resources and stay for the opportunity to be welcomed to a community of dads committed to engaged fatherhood.
Child Development Resources
Are you caring for a child with a learning, social, or behavioral challenge, or a developmental disability? Lyra Health cuts through the hassles of finding and arranging specialized assistance for your child by offering comprehensive, evidence-based treatment for every type and level of need, plus:
- Easy, online signup, lowering your stress and saving you time
- A wide range of care options, from self-guided programs, to coaching (accessible in multiple ways), to specialized, in-person therapy and more
- Data-driven, personalized matching of providers to your child’s specific needs
- Immediate appointments and reduced wait times (days instead of weeks or months) for even highly specialized care
Learn more about how Lyra can support you here.