Log into your Anthem account to monitor claims, review your Evidence of Benefits (EOBs), print out temporary ID cards, and search for in-network doctors and facilities.
The Anthem Plans are available for all U.S. employees.
View a comparison of all the Marvell medical plans on the 2023 At-A-Glance.
|Anthem Blue Cross|
|Anthem Blue Cross|
|Anthem Blue Cross|
|Anthem PPO Network
|Anthem PPO Network
|Out-of-Network||Anthem PPO Network
|Calendar Year Deductible||$100/Individual
|Doctor's Office Visits||$20 copay*||$25 copay*||35%||10%||30%|
|Telehealth Visit||No charge with
|No charge with
|NA||No charge with
|Specialist Office Visits||$30 copay*||$35 copay*||35%||10%||30%|
|Outpatient Mental Health, Behavioral Health
or Substance Abuse Services
|$20 copay*||$25 copay*||35%||10%||30%|
|Inpatient Mental Health, Behavioral Health
or Substance Abuse Services
|Urgent Care||$20 copay*||$25 copay*||35%||10%||30%|
|Emergency Room Services***||10% after $100 copay (waived if admitted)||20%* after $100 copay (waived if admitted)||10%|
* Deductible does not apply; *** Learn about the No Surprise Act which limits unexpected billing when using an out-of-network doctor for emergency services
NOTE: Out-of-network coverage based on Anthem Blue Cross’s maximum allowed amount.
All overviews summarize the Marvell Benefits Program. Full details of the benefit plan are contained in the official documents, which will govern in the case of any discrepancies.
Prescription Drugs + Mail Order
When you enroll in an Anthem medical plan, you are automatically enrolled in a four-tier prescription drug plan that provides you with multiple options to save money.
Exclusive & Preferred: A separate $2,000/Individual Out-of-Pocket Maximum ($6,000/Family) applies for prescription drugs.
High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP): The Out-of-Pocket maximum is combined with the Medical Out-of-Pocket maximum. You will pay the full retail price for prescriptions until you meet the Deductible. After meeting the Deductible then the prescription copay will apply.
Medium Member Cost Share: These may be preferred brand drugs, based on their effectiveness and value. Some are newer, more expensive generic drugs.
|Tier 1||Lowest Member Cost Share: These drugs offer the greatest value compared to others that treat the same conditions.||$10 copay|
|Tier 2||Medium Member Cost Share: These may be preferred brand drugs, based on their effectiveness and value. Some are newer, more expensive generic drugs.||$30 copay|
|Tier 3||Higher Member Cost Share: These generally include non-preferred brand and generic drugs. They may cost more than drugs placed on lower tiers that are used to treat the same conditions.||$50 copay|
||Highest Member Cost Share: Many drugs on this tier are specialty drugs used to treat complex, chronic conditions and may require special handling and/or management.||$100 copay|
Note: If you use an out-of-network pharmacy, you will pay the applicable copay + 50% of covered expenses.
Prescription Drug Mail Orders: Receive a 90-day supply for 2x the copay amount. Learn how to enroll here.
- Prescriptions you pick up at the pharmacy: Provide the pharmacy with your Anthem ID card to update your insurance coverage.
- Mail Order Prescriptions: request a new script from your physician and submit a request for a new mail-order prescription through Anthem's pharmacy benefits manager, IngenioRX, by either:
- Logging into your account at anthem.com/ca, choose Pharmacy, and on your personal pharmacy page select View Your Prescriptions under Switch to a 90-Day Supply. For the drugs you want to switch to home delivery, choose Switch to a 90-day Supply and then Select Prescriber; you can also add your shipping address, options, and payment methods on this page
- Completing and sending in the Mail Service Order Form.
Want to speak with someone? Through Anthem Blue Cross, you have access to personal health consultants who can help you navigate complex health issues and better understand your medical plan coverage.
You can reach Anthem Health Guides by calling (877) 898-0739 (Monday–Friday, 6 a.m.–10 p.m. PT), emailing them through anthem.com/ca (log in > Support > Contact Us > Message Us), or using their Chat feature by logging in to anthem.com/ca.
Telemedicine Appointments With LiveHealthOnline.com
Anthem members have access to free* online doctor visits or psychologist visits 24/7 through LiveHealthOnline.com. Download the app and sign in (linking your Anthem member ID) so you're ready the next time you need medical attention:
- Medical: Get advice, a treatment plan, and prescriptions (if needed)
- Kids: Speak immediately with a pediatrician and receive expert advice and treatment
- Psychology: Talk with a therapist from the privacy of your home in 4 days or less
- Psychiatry: See a psychiatrist and discuss possible medication management needs
- Allergy: Consult with a doctor who knows the latest allergy treatment trends
In-Network Provider Search for the Anthem Network
If you haven't enrolled in Anthem coverage yet and want to search for in-network doctors, please use the below instructions.
- Go to: https://www.anthem.com/ca/health-insurance/providerreimagine-directory/searchcriteria?brand=ABC
- Click "Select a plan for basic search"
- When prompted, select the following:
- Select the type of plan or network? Medical Plan
- Select the state where the plan is offered? California
- Select how you get health insurance? Medical (Employer-Sponsored)
- Select a plan/network: National PPO (BlueCard PPO)
- The next page will prompt you to enter information to search for a specific provider or specialty.
- Type in your provider's information and your City, County, or Zip Code in the search bar and click Search to see results.
Traveling Outside the Country
Medical Second Opinion With 2nd.MD
Facing a medical decision? Marvell employees and their family members (including spouses, children, parents, grandparents, and siblings) have access to 2nd.MD. With 2nd.MD, you can connect with board-certified, expert doctors for an expert second opinion via phone or video - all within a matter of days, and at no cost to you. Learn more here.
Supporting LGBTQIA Communities
Marvell's Exclusive, Preferred, and HDHP all offer coverage for gender affirming services including providing coverage for aesthetic gender-affirming services in order to better align with the WPATH standards of care. Marvell's Short-Term Disability programs will also provide coverage for aesthetic gender affirming services.
Learn more about how Marvell benefits supports LGBTQIA communities here.
Diabetes Prevention Program
Receive a free fitness tracker and wireless scale!
Roughly 88 million Americans are living with prediabetes but 84% aren’t even aware they have it. Prediabetes often doesn’t cause symptoms, but it does increase the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. That’s why Anthem partnered with Lark to offer a diabetes prevention program that can help you determine if you’re at risk for prediabetes and if needed, take steps to address it.
Lark's program can help you lose weight, eat healthier, increase activity, sleep better, and manage stress. For participating, you'll receive a free wireless scale, a personal activity tracker, and a digital coach available 24/7.
Cancer Care Program
Members facing a cancer diagnosis will have access to a concierge service through Anthem to provide guidance on treatment and diagnosis, round-the-clock health monitoring, and VIP service at best-in-class clinical trials. View this flyer for more information.
As a reminder, Marvell's standard Case Management Support for cancer is available for all members which pairs members with an Anthem case manager certified in oncology to help members with cancer navigate the health care system and understand the benefits available to them. To be connected with a Case Manager, please contact Anthem.
Anthem members have free access to the Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Program, which provides support for the entire family and helps you find and manage care. View this flyer for additional information or call the ASD Program Team at 1-844-269-0538. Marvell also offers all employees free services to support families with developmental disabilities through Lyra.
Anthem members have access to 2 cycles of coverage and as of 7/1/2022 an infertility diagnosis is not required for Marvell Anthem members accessing reproductive assistance. Learn more about coverage levels here.
Marvell supports our employees’ access to comprehensive healthcare. Should an employee or a covered dependent need access to abortion services that are not available in their community or state, Marvell’s Anthem Plans (Exclusive, Preferred, and High Deductible) will cover the medical service under the normal cost share (10% or 20% depending on the plan, after meeting the deductible) as well as reimburse for transportation and lodging up to $4,000/year with $150/night allowed for lodging. The travel benefit covers the Anthem member as well as a companion to an in-network facility that is more than 75 miles from their home. To file a claim for travel reimbursement please return this claim form to Anthem.
Engage Well-Being App
Download Marvell's Well-Being app, Engage! Join the 2 annual challenges to earn gift cards as you compete with your colleagues across the U.S. and Canada.
- All employees and spouses can access Engage for the challenges, quarterly sweepstakes for prizes, and for personalized recommendations on Marvell benefit programs.
- Marvell Anthem members using Engage can search for in-network doctors and review where you've spent your healthcare dollars.