Log into your Kaiser account to schedule appointments, email your doctor, have a video visit, and find resources to support your entire family.
View a comparison of the medical plans on the 2023 At-A-Glance.
|Kaiser (CA) In-Network Only|
|Calendar Year Deductible||None|
|Doctor's Office Visits||$20 copay|
|Specialist Office Visits||$20 copay|
|Telemedicine Visits||No charge
|Urgent Care||$20 copay|
Screening, Immunization, Radiology and Labs
MRI, CAT, PET
|Outpatient Surgery & Procedures||No charge|
|Emergency Room Services*||$100 copay (waived if admitted)|
|Inpatient Hospital||$200 copay|
|Behavioral Health Visit||$20 copay (individual)
$10 copay (group)
|Chiropractor/Acupuncture||$15 copay (30 visits max for chiro; 30 visits max for acu)
Chiropractor/Acupuncture benefit information
|Physical Speech & Occupational Therapy||$20 copay|
*If you receive urgent or emergency care outside of a Kaiser facility, please call the Kaiser number listed on the back of your ID card.
Kaiser members are automatically enrolled in the two-tier Kaiser prescription drug plan. Prescriptions are included in the annual Out-of-Pocket Maximum.
Manage your prescriptions online at kp.org or via the KP mobile app then pick-up prescriptions at a Kaiser pharmacy or enroll in the mail order program and save even more.
|Tier 1||Generic: Drugs that offer the greatest value compared to others that treat the same conditions.None||$10 copay|
|Tier 2||Brand: All brand name drugs.||$30 copy|
Prescription drug mail orders: Receive a 100-day supply is available for 2x the copay amount.
New to Kaiser?
- Start by visiting the New Member page for a quick start guide.
- Register for kp.org at kp.org/register using your member ID number.
- Choose your Primary Care Doctor at kp.org/searchdoctors.
- Search for convenient Kaiser locations at kp.org/kpfacilities.
- Transition your prescriptions to Kaiser by going online to kp.org/refills.
Traveling/Coverage Outside Kaiser Areas
Coverage Outside Kaiser Areas
- You can also take advantage of a CVS MinuteClinic when traveling outside of a Kaiser area; more information here.
- For more resources available to Marvell employees when traveling, visit the Travel page.
- Is Your Child at College? If your child is going to a college outside of a Kaiser coverage area, they will still have access to urgent and emergency medical care. However, they would need to wait until they visit home and schedule their routine care appointments. View Kaiser’s Travel Coverage info sheet for information on obtaining medical services outside of a coverage area.
Traveling Outside The Country
- For more resources available to Marvell employees when traveling, visit the Travel page of this website.
Medical Second Opinion With 2nd.MD
Facing a medical decision? Marvell employees and their family members (including spouses, children, parents, grandparents, and siblings) have access to 2nd.MD. With 2nd.MD, you can connect with board-certificed, expert doctors for an expert second opinion via phone or video all within a matter of days, and at no cost to you. Learn more here.
Chiropractor and Acupuncture Coverage
Marvell employees on the Kaiser plan have 30 chiropractic and 30 acupuncture visits each year, for only a $15 copay per visit. To find a list of participating providers, go to ashlink.com/ash/kp or call 1-800-678-9133.
Take Control of Your Healthcare
As a Kaiser member, take advantage of the resources available to you and your family to manage your healthcare and thrive.
- How to choose your Primary Care Doctor: Remember, you should have your annual physical with your Primary Care Doctor once every year. Visit kp.org/searchdoctors.
- Enroll at KP.org’s MyHealth Manager: Once enrolled you can email your doctor’s office with non-urgent health questions, schedule or cancel routine appointments, view most lab test results, refill prescriptions and have most mailed to your home, and find Kaiser locations and contact information on the go.
- Download the KP.org mobile app to email your doctor, schedule routine appointments, refill prescriptions, check lab results and the KP Preventive Care App to get appointment reminders and preventive services alerts for you and your family. Learn more here.
- Video Visits: The next time you schedule an appointment with your doctor you may be offered a video visit. Learn more information here.
- Stay Healthy: Check out the Healthy Resources Guide for a list of programs Kaiser offers, including health assessments, lifestyle programs, member discounts, health classes, and much more.
- Personal Health Coaching: Gain the confidence to meet your goals with health coaching. Learn more here.
- Discount Programs: Get discounts on fitness club memberships, health tools, massage therapy, and more. Visit ChooseHealthy online to learn more.
Supporting LGBTQIA Communities
Receive care for all your health needs from an integrated care team, trained to provide inclusive care and support for gender-diverse members. Whether you’re seeking hormone therapy, mental health services, or surgical procedures – or if you aren’t sure what your goals are yet – Kaiser is ready to support you on your journey. Learn more by viewing Kaiser’s Gender Affirming Care guide or call Kaiser’s gender-affirming support center (Northern CA: 510-752-7149; Southern CA: 323-857-3818).
Learn more about how Marvell benefits supports LGBTQIA communities here.
Autsim resources from Kaiser:
Free Self-Care Apps: Calm, Ginger, MyStrength
Everyone needs support for total health — mind, body, and spirit. These wellness apps can help you navigate life’s challenges, and make small changes to improve your sleep, mood, relationships, and more. It’s self-care made easy, designed to help you live well and thrive. Explore apps that can benefit anyone — as self-guided self-care or complements to clinical support. They’re not intended to replace treatment or advice, but they can help you build resilience, set goals, and take meaningful steps toward becoming a healthier, happier you.
Kaiser members have access to a free membership to Calm, a meditation and sleep app designed to help lower stress, reduce anxiety, and more. Learn how to get Calm through Kaiser here.
Sign in to kp.org before making a Calm account. After signing in to kp.org, Kaiser Permanente members can set up a Calm account at no additional cost. Nonmembers must purchase this app at their own expense.
Calm features include:
- More than 100 guided meditations
- Sleep Stories for deeper, more restful sleep
- Exclusive music tracks for focus, relaxation, and sleep
Kaiser members have access to a free membership to Ginger, an app that allows you to text one-on-one with an emotional support coach anytime, anywhere. Learn how to get Ginger through Kaiser here.
Sign in to kp.org before making a Ginger account. After signing in to kp.org, Kaiser Permanente members can set up a Ginger account at no additional cost.
Ginger features include:
- 24/7 text-based emotional support coaching
- Discuss goals, share challenges, and create an action plan with your coach
- Self-care resources recommended for your needs
Kaiser members have access to a free membership to myStrength, an app to help you improve your awareness and change behaviors. Learn how to get myStrength through Kaiser here.
Sign in to kp.org before making a myStrength account. After signing in to kp.org, Kaiser Permanente members can set up a myStrength account at no additional cost.
myStrength features include:
- A personalized support plan
- Tools to manage stress, depression, sleep, and more
- Hundreds of activities, articles, and videos
Kaiser's ChooseHealthy Program & Fitness Center Discount
Kaiser members can access a variety of complementary and alternative care resources to help you get active and stay healthy, including massage therapy, discounts on fitness center memberships, and access to an online activity tracker and other wellness tools. Learn more here and visit the Choose Healthy website.
This overview summarizes the Marvell Benefits Program. Full details of the benefit plan are contained in the official documents, which will govern in the case of any discrepancies.
Engage Well-Being App
Download Marvell's Well-Being app, Engage! Join the 2 annual challenges to earn gift cards as you compete with your colleauges across the U.S. and Canada.
- All employees and spouses can access Engage for the challenges, quarterly sweepstakes for prizes, and for personalized recommendations on Marvell benefit programs.