LEGAL MATTERS & SERVICES
Legal matters can be tough, and having a legal challenge can be one of the more important events in your life. Marvell offers legal benefits through LegalEASE and Lyra to support you through life’s legal challenges.
LegalEASE - Group Legal Plan
Enroll in Marvell’s group legal plan through LegalEASE and receive legal services for many types of common legal matters you may encounter. To find a complete list of coverage, visit LegalEASE online.
You must enroll for the legal plan as a new hire or during Open Enrollment for the following calendar year.
Here are your options for LegalEASE coverage:
- LegalEASE Plan: $8.22 per pay-period
- LegalEASE Plan + Parent Coverage: $10.87 per pay-period
The legal plan offers paid legal fees on many types of common legal matters you may encounter, including:
- Family and Divorce
- Estate Planning/Documents
- Traffic and Misdemeanor Law
- Residential/Real Estate
- Civil Litigation/Lawsuits
- Elder Law
New Plan Features
- 10 Hours Paid in Full of Miscellaneous Law Office Services - This benefit provides coverage for any non-excluded legal matter not superficially written into the policy. This benefit acts as a "catch-all", and any remaining hours would be covered under the already standing benefit of 25% discount off the attorney's rate.
- Elder Law, including in and out of network coverage for Simple and Living Wills.
- Prenuptial Agreements are now paid in full and have out-of-network benefits available.
- Traffic Tickets are now paid in full and have out-of-network benefits available.
- Identity Theft Defense has been added as a paid-in-full benefit with out-of-network benefits available.
The LegalEASE plan also includes Financial Counseling and Financial Planning benefits.
More than 17,000 attorneys are available nationwide to assist you and your eligible dependents with your legal matter. Most legal services are paid in full and limited benefits are extended to your and your spouse’s parents (e.g., free simple will and living will, free initial consultations and free ID theft restoration services). Please note that court filing fees, notary fees, and other attorney-specific perks outside the normal scope of the legal matter (e.g. USB drive with prepared legal documents, etc.) may not be covered under your LegalEASE benefit.
Santa Clara Employees: View a list of estate planning attorneys available through LegalGuard here.
To use the plan or learn more about your benefits, simply call LegalEASE at (888) 416-4313 (press 1 at anytime to speak to a representative) during the hours of 7:00 am to 7:30 pm CDT. You can also go online for more information.
Lyra Legal services include one free 30-minute consultation per legal matter with a network attorney or mediator (in-person or by phone) and a 25% discount on attorney rates for help with:
- Civil/consumer suits
- Personal/family matters
- Financial issues
- Real estate transactions
- Criminal defense
- IRS interactions
- Estate planning
- Immigration and naturalization issues
Includes 24/7 emergency services and support resources like easy-to-use legal forms, document preparation, and access to an online legal library.
Visit marvell.lyrahealth.com > Other Resources > Work-life services > Legal Support for more details.