Engage is a wellness app designed to support your journey to better health by rewarding you for taking care of your overall well-being. Earn points by completing healthy actions that can be redeemed toward an annual $100 USD reward. After earning your annual reward, you can continue to collect points to enter quarterly sweepstakes for additional gift cards.
- How to Access Engage: Employees can log in via Okta SSO through the desktop or by downloading the mobile app from the App Store or Google Play. Eligible dependents can register at engage-wellbeing.com.
- Who Can Participate: All U.S. and Canada employees.
- Sync Your Tracker: Find out what activity trackers are compatible with the Engage app here.
Ways to Use Engage
- Track your steps, sleep and nutrition
- Start a Healthy Habit
- Get movin’ with your colleagues in weeklong Create Your Own Challenges
- Participate in the two annual U.S. and Canada walking challenges
- Navigate COVID-19 resources, like finding a vaccine or testing site near you*
*Some COVID-19 resources are limited for Canada users
Earn and Redeem Points
The more you use Engage, the more points you earn!
- Track your steps or log activities to be converted to steps and earn 5 – 10 points daily
- Log your food and earn 10 points daily
- Track at least two hours of sleep for 5 points daily
- Complete a Healthy Habit for 5 points
- Take a health assessment
Each employee and eligible dependent can earn a $100 USD gift card each year.
1000 points = $100
500 points = $50
250 points = $25
100 points = $10
50 points = $5
Note: After you've earned your $100 in gift cards you can submit points towards quarterly sweepstakes for additional gift cards.
Annual Company Challenges
Join your colleagues in the U.S. and Canada for two annual walking challenges that are hosted in the spring and fall.
Watch for information about how and when to sign up.
Create Your Own Challenge
Get movin’ with your colleagues by starting a step challenge!
- Create a team and invite up to 50 colleagues to join your 7-day challenge
- Sync your fitness tracker or log your activities. Use the step converter to count bike rides, swims and even time spent gardening toward the challenge
- Steps (or activity converted to steps) are converted to gems. The participant with the most gems at the end of the challenge wins!
- Use the chat feature to cheer (or jeer!) others within your challenge
- You can start a challenge anytime, except when Marvell has a company-wide challenge.
- See FAQ here
Start your journey towards new, healthy behaviors. Use Healthy Habits as a guide to improve your health and reach your personal goals.
- Select up to two habits at a time that you want to work on:
- Self Care: Avoiding screen time before bed, connecting with other, reading, practicing gratitude, meditating
- Grow: Develop empathy, learn to listen
- Save Money: Discover simple ways to reduce expenses
- Eat Healthy: Eat veggies and fruits, as well as drink more water
- Move: Get active by taking some time to stretch
- Practice your habit daily. Set up Engage to send you reminders to keep you reach your goal.
- Achieve long-term success! On average it takes several weeks for a new behavior to become a habit.