FAMILY BENEFITS THAT MAKE LIFE WORK
Marvell understands that life happens. Random school closures, sick nannies, aging parents who need help, pets who could use some mid-day love...Wouldn't it be nice to have some help along the way? Now you have it, with Care@Work provided as an employee benefit for you from Marvell. But you have to register to get started.
Accessing your Care.com Benefits: Use your Marvell email address to register for your free Care.com account at http://marvell.care.com/. Already have a Care.com membership? Register for Marvell's free membership then link your personal account to your corporate account by emailing
Take Advantage Of Your Benefits:
Backup Care: Children & Adults
Sick kids? Need help for an adult family member in a pinch? You're covered. Marvell employees have access to 10 backup care days per year to use for child and adult care (combined with pet care).
- Request last-minute child care (in-home or in-center) or adult care
- Access to prescreened, qualified caregivers
- Set up in-home help, transportation, and more
Requesting Care is Easy
- Call Care.com Backup Care at 855-781-1303 or visit http://marvell.care.com/
- Receive a confirmation from a Care.com Backup Care specialist to tell you about your caregiver and a second confirmation from the caregiver to confirm the details of the job
Backup Care Rates for Marvell Employees
- Child Care (in-home): $10 CAD/hour
- Child Care (in-center): $19 CAD/day per child
- Adult Care (in-home): $10 CAD/hour
- Personal Network for Children: $10 CAD/hour for in home care; up to $159 CAD/day maximum reimbursement
- Personal Network for Children: $19 CAD/child/day for in-center care; up to $159 CAD/day maximum reimbursement
Backup Pet Care
In a pinch for pet care? Marvell employees have 10 days of backup care each year, which can be used for professional pet care, administered by Care.com (combined with backup child and adult care).
- What's Covered: Use your backup pet care days for professional care for your furry friend when you are unable to provide care due to work, including overnight pet boarding for business trips, doggy daycare, or in-home pet sitters.
- How to Claim: Submit claims within 30 days of using backup care through by logging into your Care.com account at http://marvell.care.com/ (use your Marvell email address to register).
- Learn More: Review the Pet Backup Care FAQ for more details.
Webinar and On-Demand Resources
With Care Talks, you’ll get access to exclusive events from expert speakers offering advice and guidance to help you better care for yourself and your family. Vist the Care Talks site to reserve your spot and to see upcoming events throughout the year.
Fatherhood in 2023: Building Practical Skills and Connected Relationships
What does it mean to be a dad in 2023? How do fathers break old cycles and outdated norms to become agents for positive change at home and at work?Brian Anderson of Fathering Together and Dedan Bruner of OnFathering — discuss bringing your professional skills into your personal life to build a more connected and gender equitable home. Come for the practical skills and resources and stay for the opportunity to be welcomed to a community of dads committed to engaged fatherhood.