As a Marvell intern, you’re eligible for a number of benefits that support your health and well-being.
Here are some important milestones to keep in mind:
- Note: Interns are NOT eligible for Benefits through Canada Life, but will enjoy access to various programs and perks
Mental and Physical Health
Keep both your body and your brain in top condition.
Mental and Physical Health
Along with physical well-being, mental well-being is a key component of your overall health and happiness. Our mental health platform, Lyra Health, ensures you always have the emotional support you need by connecting you to important resources like counseling, coaching and digital courses.
Engage Wellness App
Get extra support on your health journey. Engage is a wellness app that rewards you up to $100 in gift cards for taking care of your overall well-being. Plus, the two annual walking challenges can motivate you to keep moving while staying social.
Start your journey to living pain free with Sword, virtual physical care for back, joint and muscle pain that you can do from the comfort of home, or anywhere. Combining the best in human care with easy-to-use technology, Sword offers a proven and more convenient option than traditional in-person physical therapy.
Work and Life
Maintain a healthy work-life balance by taking time off to rest, relax and recharge.
- Paid Holidays: You’re eligible for all company-paid holidays that occur during your internship.
- Vacation: All interns will receive 4% vacation pay included in bi-weekly pay with the exception of interns in Quebec who will accrue 1 vacation per month.
- Sick Time: If you’re a full-time intern, you have 10 sick days per calendar year at the time of your hire. This time can be used to tend to your or a family member’s illness, or to engage in preventive care for yourself or a family member.
- Recharge Weekends: You get to participate in our quarterly paid recharge weekends, which give you four days off to disconnect from work and recharge your batteries.
Save money now, so you can stash some away for your future.
- Fond Perks: Through Fond Perks, you can get instant access to discounts on hundreds of popular products and services.
Marvell employees have a free premium membership with Care.com. Find, book, and pay providers through Care.com's website, including babysitters and nannies, tutors and much more.
- Post a job detailing what your family needs - babysitters, nannies, tutoring, housekeeping, pet sitters, and more
- Set up interviews and access background check options
- Hire and pay through Care.com's new HomePay system
Activate your free membership at http://marvell.care.com/ using your Marvell email address.
Interns can participate in Volunteer Time Off Program and/or the Company Match Program can request company match dollars towards eligible charitable organizations.