WELCOME TO MARVELL - WE ARE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD!
You should have already been through New Hire Orientation, where you learned about your Marvell Benefits and heard from other departments within the company. We know you have a lot on your mind as you adjust to your new role at Marvell. The checklist below will help you in completing the necessary items in order to enroll you and your family in our benefits plan during your first 31 days.
Step 1: Elect Benefits
How to Enrol
- You will receive an enrolment email from Canada Life, by the end of your first week, with instructions on how to enrol in benefits.
- Use the link in your enrolment email to review and register for your health benefits, life insurance, and disability coverage with Canada Life.
- Confirm your beneficiaries. Make sure your beneficiaries are up-to-date. Print and complete Canada Life's Change Form. Once completed please return to the benefits team by emailing
- Enter/confirm your address, date of birth, and gender in Workday as soon as possible (otherwise, you may experience a delay in receiving access to the Canada Life site).
- Read the guidelines on the Eligibility page to make sure all your dependents meet eligibility requirements.
Note: Canada Life switched to digital cards to reduce plastic and paper waste. Please login to Canada Life to download your benefits cards.
Step 2: Register for Your Retirement Programs
To register for your RRSP and DPSP plans review the instructions on the Retirement Programs page.
Confirm your beneficiaries Make sure your beneficiaries are up-to-date. Print and complete Canada Life's Change Form. Once completed please return to the benefits team by emailing
Learn more about your Retirement Programs.