LIFE GETS TOUGH, BUT GETTING HELP SHOULD BE EASY
Marvell understands that life happens. Most of us encounter stress, life changes and problems that affect not only ourselves and our work, but also our families and loved ones.
Marvell offers a variety of programs to help. Plus, many of the health plans offer special mental health services for their members.
Benefits and programs are available to all U.S.- and Canada-based employees unless specified otherwise. Health plan-specific benefits are available only to enrolled members.
Available for U.S. and Canada employees
Lyra makes it easy to find the right care for your need. Review their resources whenever you want or make an appointment to speak with someone about your concerns. The way you use Lyra is up to you!
Register for Lyra and answer some simple questions to get your personalized care recommendations. If you want to meet with a coach or counselor, you have eight free sessions per year.
Learn more by visiting:
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PLAN (EAP)
Available for U.S. and Canada employees
The LifeKeys® Employee Assistance Program (EAP) connects you with professionals who can help you resolve everyday challenges and work-life issues. Whether you’re looking for assistance with legal, financial, family or career-related concerns, the EAP can help!
Other EAP services include shopping and entertainment discounts, identity theft protection, online will preparation, and beneficiary support. For a complete list of services and benefits, check out the LifeKeys EAP flyer.
To register, visit guidanceresources.com (web ID: LifeKeys) or call the EAP at (855) 891-3684.
Available for Canada employees
Canadian employees have access to CoreContact Employee Assistance Program which provides you and your dependents confidential counseling and information sessions for topics related to marital/relationship, family care such as child/elder care concerns, personal and emotional support, and more.
To learn more in the Benefits Summary for Canada Life. Need immediate assistance? Call CoreContact's 24/7 toll-free number at (866) 289-6749.
2ND.MD: FIND A PROVIDER
Available for U.S.-based employees only
2nd.MD will help you find a mental health provider and facilitate virtual consultations with the country’s leading mental health specialists―both psychiatrists and psychologists. 2nd.MD services are fast, secure, confidential and available at no cost to you and your family (spouse, children, parents, grandparents and siblings).
HEALTH PLAN AND SERVICES
Anthem Blue Cross
Anthem Blue Cross
All three Anthem plans cover outpatient counseling services. Log in to anthem.com/ca to find a list of in-network counselors.
Visit with a psychiatrist, psychologist or therapist 24/7! Visits are virtual (phone or video) and available through LiveHealthOnline.com.
|Outpatient mental health, behavioral health and substance abuse services
||You pay 10%
||You pay 20%
||You pay 10% (after deductible is met)
|LiveHealth Online counseling visits
Additional tools and resources available:
- Behavioral health case management: Extra support can make a big difference when you’re facing issues such as anxiety, depression, eating disorders or substance use. Anthem caring experts will work with you 24/7 at no extra cost to find treatment programs and arrange confidential counseling and support services that meet your individual and family needs. Call (866) 785-2789 to get started.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Program: This no-cost, confidential program builds a support system for families of members on the autism spectrum and helps parents understand care options. Anthem’s specially trained case managers can coordinate medical and community resources for you. Call (844) 269-0538 to learn more.
- Engage mobile app: Anthem’s secure mobile app serves as an excellent connection point for mental health support. Use Engage to:
- Find behavioral health professionals in your plan’s network.
- Check cost and plan coverage.
- Discover resources that support your well-being.
- Connect to LiveHealth Online for a virtual visit with a therapist.
- Psych Hub: This no-cost, social care network helps connect individuals and families to free and reduced-cost social services in their communities. Visit psychhub.com/our-partners/anthem or download the Engage app.
Kaiser HMO Plan
The Kaiser HMO Plan covers outpatient mental health, behavioral health and substance abuse services without a referral. Your primary care provider can help you find the right care for your needs. What you’ll pay depends on the type of care you receive:
- Individual sessions: $20 copay per visit
- Group sessions: $10 copay per visit
Pay $0 to visit with a psychiatrist, psychologist or therapist 24/7! Visits are virtual (phone or video). Log in to kp.org to get started.
If you need immediate support, contact Kaiser’s Mental Health and Addiction Care line: (800) 464-4000 (Northern CA) or (800) 900-3277 (Southern CA).
Additional tools and resources are available:
The Tufts HMO Plan covers outpatient mental health, behavioral health and substance abuse services. Your primary care provider can help you find the right care for your needs. You’ll pay $35 per visit to meet with a specialist.
Pay $0 to visit with a therapist 24/7! Visits are virtual (phone or video) and available through Teladoc.
Work with a licensed care manager for help overcoming barriers to managing your behavioral health condition. Care managers will:
- Help to ensure there is a comprehensive aftercare plan in place.
- Coordinate the care and services being received from various health care providers, as necessary.
- Help you understand your condition and obtain answers to your questions.
- Work to find solutions to any difficulties you may be having with your treatment plan.
- Help you understand your benefits.
Care managers are available to assist with addition recovery, enhanced care, behavioral health and medical integration, transition to home, and emergency aftercare.
If you would like more information about Tufts’ behavioral health care management programs, or you’re interested in discussing a referral, call the Tufts Health Plan Behavioral Health Department at (800) 208-9565.
Through Canada Life employees of Marvell have access to $500 each calendar year for services provided by a Psychologist, Social Worker and/or a Psychotherapist. You can learn more in the Benefits Summary for Canada Life.