PLANNING A TRIP?
Whether you are traveling on company business or for personal reasons we hope you have a safe trip! Please make sure to review the information below before your trip to make sure you are prepared in the event of an emergency.
Do you need a Schengen Visa for your vacation travels? Submit a case online with the HR Service Center and allow for up to 3 business days turnaround for employment verification letters. Please contact your medical insurance provider directly for a certification of international coverage. Note that Marvell's medical plans (Anthem and Kaiser) do not offer repatriation coverage; you will need to purchase a private plan or contact the Travel Assistance Services program offered through The Hartford for more information on repatriation services offered.
Travel Vaccines: Most vaccines recommend for international travel are part of the Free Preventive Care provided by your in-network doctor. Prior to your trip, review the vaccines recommended for your country of travel on the CDC Website and talk to your doctor about any additional vaccines you may need. Note that travel clinics are typically out-of-network and charge full cost for vaccines.
BUSINESS TRAVEL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Employees are automatically enrolled in BTA coverage which provides emergency services and financial benefits for losses or injuries incurred while traveling on company business. For more information and policy documents, visit the Business Travel Page on MyMarvell.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage up to 10x’s your annual salary (maximum of $1 million)
- Before you travel, program the membership ID card and phone numbers for the BTA program into your cell phone for easy access
- While traveling, BTA provides help locating health care providers, location of lost items, and immediate care or services in the event of an emergency
TRAVEL SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE HARTFORD
Through your life and disability insurance with The Hartford, you have free access to Travel Assistance and ID Theft Protection Services, including
- Pre-Trip Information: Understand visa and passport requirements, immunization requirements, foreign exchange rates, and embassy or consular referrals
- Emergency Medical Assistance: Medical referrals, monitoring, and evacuation, repatriation, and emergency medical payments
- Emergency Personal Services: Medication and eyeglass prescription assistance, emergency travel arrangements, emergency cash, locating lost items, bail advancement
- ID Theft Assistance: Prevention services, detection services, resolution guidance and assistance, personal services
What to have ready: Your employer’s name, a phone number where you can be reached, nature of the problem, Travel Assistance Identification Number (GLD-09012) and your company policy number (Marvell's Life Insurance Policy #398487).
Have a serious medical emergency? Please obtain emergency medical services first (contact the local “911”), and then contact Europ Assistance USA to alert them to your situation. Call: 1-800-243-6108 Collect from other locations: 202-828-5885 Fax: 202-331-1528