Log into your Tufts account to select your Primary Care Physician (PCP) and find resources to support your entire family.
The Tufts HMO Plan is available for employees residing in Massachusetts only.
View a complete comparison of the medical plans on the 2023 At-A-Glance.
|Tufts HMO (MA) In-Network Only|
|Calendar Year Deductible||None|
|Doctor's Office Visits||$20 copay|
|Specialist Office Visits||$35 copay|
|Urgent Care||$20 copay|
|Emergency Room Services*||$150 copay (waived if admitted)|
*If you receive urgent or emergency care outside of the Tufts network, please call the Tufts number listed on the back of your ID card.
Tufts - Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Merger: Learn more and review a list of FAQs here.
Search for In-Network Providers
Find providers in-network with Marvell's Tufts HMO Plan by going to https://tuftshealthplan.com/:
- Select "Find a Doctor, Hospital..." from the top right-hand side of the page
- Under "Search Using a Plan Name", click on "Select Your Plan Name"
- On the next page, select or type into the search tool the Plan Name: Choice Copay
- Use the search tool and select the category of provider
Traveling/Coverage Outside Tufts Areas
If you are traveling outside a Tufts coverage area and have an urgent care or emergency need, please call the Tufts number listed on the back of your ID card.
For more resources available to Marvell employees when traveling, visit the Travel Page.
Is Your Child at College? If your child attends college outside of a Tufts coverage area, they will still have access to urgent and emergency medical care. However, they would need to wait until they visit home for routine care appointments. View www.tuftshealthplan.com for information on obtaining emergency medical services outside of a coverage area.
Get care anytime, anywhere for non-emergency conditions, including everyday care issues, colds and flu, allergies, dermatology, and behavioral health. Register at tuftshealthplan.com/teladoc and download the Teladoc mobile app.
Medical Second Opinion With 2nd.MD
Facing a medical decision? Starting January 1, 2020, Marvell employees and their family members (including spouses, children, parents, grandparents, and siblings) have access to 2nd.MD. With 2nd.MD, you can connect with board-certificed, expert doctors for an expert second opinion via phone or video all within a matter of days, and at no cost to you. Learn more here.
- Autism Services Provider - Cortica: Tufts Health Plan partners with Cortica, a physician-led autism services provider that offers advanced neurological therapies for children with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental differences in Massachusetts. Cortica’s centralized, coordinated team of providers support patients, families, and primary care providers (PCPs) by offering significantly reduced wait times for diagnostic assessments, medical care, applied behavior analysis, developmental therapies such as speech and occupational therapies, and counseling.
Search the www.tuftshealthplan.com for a list of chiropractors who accept Tufts insurance or provide a discount to Tufts members.
Tufts Member Discounts
Tufts offers many Member Discounts to their members and family including
- Fitness club membership discounts, including home fittness products
- Mindfulness and stress management program
- Healthy Eating Programs inclduing Jenny Craig weight management, DASH for Health and Dinner Daily
- 25% off on Acupunture and Massage
- 15% off Mindfullness Based Stress Reduction Program
MyRewards: Earn $500 for Smart Shopping
Tufts members are rewarded up to $500 per year for "shopping" for healthcare services. Login to your account at mytuftshealthplan.com or use the "Tufts Health Plan" mobile app and click "Find a Doctor". Learn more at tuftshealthplan.com/myrewards or on this flyer.
This overview summarizes the Marvell Benefits Program. Full details of the benefit plan are contained in the official documents, which will govern in the case of any discrepancies.
Engage Well-Being App
Download Marvell's Well-Being app, Engage! Join the 2 annual challenges to earn gift cards as you compete with your colleauges across the U.S. and Canada.
- All employees and spouses can access Engage for the challenges, quarterly sweepstakes for prizes, and for personalized recommendations on Marvell benefit programs.