SAVE MONEY ON TAXES
Enroll in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to set aside money from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis to help you save money on taxes.
- Health Care FSA: Put aside up to $2,750 each year for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses you, your spouse, and eligible dependents incur. View FAQ's and eligible expenses.
- Limited Health Care FSA:A restricted FSA account for employees also enrolled in Marvell's Anthem High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). Put aside up to $2,750 each year for out-of-pocket dental and vision expenses only. View FAQ's and eligible expenses.
- Day Care FSA: Contribute up to $5,000 per year for childcare (children up to age 13) and adult care expenses. View FAQ's and eligible expenses.
Change to the 2020 FSA Plans due to The Consolidated Appropriations Act in December 2020:
- The stimulus bill contained provisions for FSA participants who have unused Health Care or Day Care balances.
- In response, Marvell will waive the “Use it or Lose it” rule for the 2020 FSA plans and apply a full carry over of balances remaining to 2021 for active employees.
- Unused funds for Marvell participants with a 2020 Health Care, Limited Health Care, and Day Care FSA accounts have been automatically carried over to 2021.
- NOTE: The deadline to submit claims incurred in 2020 has not changed. If you incurred claims in 2020 and intend to use your 2020 FSA funds, then you must submit receipts by March 31, 2021. Funds remaining as of April 1, 2021 will be eligible for claims incurred in 2021.
- Login to your Navia account via SSO to review your account balance and submit receipts for reimbursement.