Learn about the unique resources and programs designed to support the most important part of our lives: FAMILY
Your family is invited to participate in the week's activities!
Continue to check back as more content and resources are added as we approach July 25!
Note - times were scheduled based on speaker availability. With a virtual workforce where employees are juggling personal commitments and working flexible schedules, not all times will work for every employee across the U.S. A recorded copy of the webinar will be made available here for most sessions.
Monday, July 25: Parents
Monday, July 25: Parents
Whether you have children, expecting children, or even thinking about having children, this day is for you! Attend a webinar and review the resources available for being a parent.
Marvell's Time Off and Programs for Growing Families
Hosted by the Marvell Benefits Team
Learn about the programs to support growing families and Marvell's paid leave program.
|Monday, July 25 at 10:00am PDT||View recording here
Mental and Emotional Wellbeing for Kids and Teens
Hosted by the Care.com; presented by Jonee Anderson
With the turmoil of the past few years, children, adolescents, and teens need more support than ever. Join Jonee Anderson to learn how to support your child through these challenges. Joneé Anderson is a mental health professional, who has served both adults and children in the capacity of a mental health specialist, case manager, educator, counselor, mentor and life planning partner, for over 9 years. Jonee is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. In 2017, she received a Masters in Education from the University of Northwest, and became a certified School Counselor in 2018. Jonee’s personal and professional experiences have created a unique perspective concerning the emotional well- being of others, and how healthy emotions and coping skills lead to positive life choices. Always striving to connect, leading with an open mind first, followed by an empathetic heart, and facilitating genuine understanding.
|Monday, July 25 at 1:00pm PDT||View the recording here
View presentation here
Preparing and Applying for College
Hosted by Care.com; presented by Chris Walchuk
Are you prepping your child for the next step in their education? Join Care.com for a webinar on preparing and applying for college. Discover information on preparing your child for this transition, including academic planning, the college search, and admissions.
|Tuesday, July 26 at 1:00pm PDT||View the recording here
View presentation here
Resources for Children
Learn more about the resources and programs Marvell provides to help out your children on the Kids + Teens page on the Marvell Benefits website or click any of the resources provided below.
- Care.com Membership (U.S. / Canada)
- HomePay Assistance (U.S.)
- Backup Childcare (U.S. / Canada)
- On-Demand Tutoring (U.S.)
- Tuition Discounts + Childcare Search Tool (U.S.)
- Care.com's College Admissions Support (U.S.)
- Behavioral, Learning or Social Challenges Support (U.S. / Canada)
- Anthem's Autism Support Program (U.S.)
- College Admissions Support (U.S.)
- CoreContact Counseling and Information Services (Canada)
Resources for Families with College Bound or College Students
- On-Demand Tutoring for college courses, plus test prep for SAT, ACT, and standardized tests. (U.S.)
- Free Telemedicine: Marvell's health plans all provide free coverage for telemedicine visits, to support your student wherever they may be residing in the U.S. (U.S.)
- Free Virtual Health Services: Access virtual health services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (Canada)
- College Admissions Support: Students have access to personalized, 1:1 guidance through an all-in-one digital platform to support them through the admissions process. (U.S.)
Resources for Growing Families
- New Benefit - SNOO Rental: Receive a free 6-month rental of the SNOO infant safe sleep bassinet. (U.S.)
- Marvell Baby Onesies: Request a onesie (size 0 - 12 months) and show off your Marvell baby on the #marvell-brand Slack channel. (U.S. / Canada)
- Fertility Coverage (U.S.)
- Adoption/Surrogacy Benefit (U.S. / Canada)
- 12 Weeks Paid Bonding Leave (U.S.)
- Childcare Assistance (U.S. / Canada)
- Discounts (U.S. / Canada)
Wait, there are even more resources to support growing families and children!
2nd.MD: Marvell’s concierge healthcare and expert second opinion service is available for all employees regardless of medical benefit enrollment AND your extended family, including spouse, children, parents, grandparents, and siblings. Whether you’re finding an in-network specialist for a child’s health condition, or you want a second opinion on a diagnosis, reach out to 2nd.MD. For more information on 2nd.MD, please review this flyer. (U.S.)
- Bonnie and Alfie’s Story: Learn how an expecting mother at 25 weeks pregnant received a devastating heart diagnosis for her baby and used 2nd.MD.
Best Doctors: Getting a second opinion has never been easier. Receive an expert second opinion on your diagnosis and treatment plan from a world-renowned specialist through Best Doctors. (Canada)
Modern Health: Whether you’re planning for a new addition to the family or parenting a pre-teen, Modern Health provides coaching, counseling, and digital tools to take care of your family and yourself. (U.S. / Canada)