When it comes to your growing family, the more resources and guidance, the better! Marvell offers a wide variety of services that can benefit you and your growing family.
- Growing Family Benefits
- Planning Your Time Off
- Adding Baby to Your Marvell Benefits
- How Much Will a Delivery Cost?
- Resources for Expectant and New Parents
- Baby Blues
- Dealing with Grief
There are lots of different ways to start a family - and Marvell wants to help your family grow.
Time off to bond with a new born, adopted child, or child placed in your care is important, which is why Marvell provides up to 12 weeks of paid time off to care for and bond with a new child. Create a case using the HR Service Center (Category: Benefits) 30 days in advance of baby's due date/placement date to schedule a meeting to talk about your time off options and to receive a small congratulatory gift from Marvell.
- Once baby is born go to the Benefits Enrollment Site, click on Family Status Change, and follow the steps outlined to update your benefits.
You aren't alone - 1 out of every 8 women has postpartum depression (PPD) after giving birth, and studies show that women of South Asian decent may be at a higher risk. Some symptoms of PPD include: overwhelming sadness, lack of bonding or attachment to baby, extreme impatience, irritability and anger, oversleeping or under sleeping, and overeating or under eating.
Don't suffer in silence - there are resources available to help you recognize and seek assistance for your feelings after your child's birth. You may also be eligible for additional time off from work plus disability pay - please create a case using the HR Services Center for additional information on time off options (your communication will be kept confidential).
- Marvell's counseling services offers free, confidential counseling sessions for you and your partner.
- Employees on Marvell's Anthem Plan have access to free, confidential phone or video chat appointments with a psychologist through Anthem's LiveHealth Online Psychology program.
- March of Dimes website
If you have dealt with a loss, you may be eligible for Bereavement Leave (up to 20 days paid time off) or a leave of absence - visit the HR Service Center for more information (your communication will be kept confidential).
When you are ready, there are resources to help. Marvell's counseling services offers free, confidential counseling sessions for you and your partner. Visit the March of Dimes website for additional resources.