HELP YOUR CHILDREN SUCCEED
Care for your children and teenagers with programs to support you financially and help your children succeed.
Backup Child Care
The kids get sick. School is closed. Or maybe it's just summer vacation. Balancing work and family can be challenging, but your backup care benefit can help you find the right care, right when you need it. Marvell employees receive 10 backup care days per year to help out when you're in a pinch.
Choose the backup care that works best for you:
- In-Center Care ($15/day/kid) for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years, Monday - Friday during normal center hours.
- Care in your home ($8/hour), for children from birth to 17 years, 24/7. See FAQ for details on in-home care.
Learn more about backup childcare at http://marvell.care.com/.
Search for Help with your Care.com Membership
Marvell employees have a free premium membership with Care.com. Find, book, and pay providers through Care.com's website, including babysitters and nannies, tutors and much more.
- Post a job detailing what your family needs - babysitters, nannies, tutoring, house keeping, pet sitters, and more
- Set up interviews and access background check options
- Hire and pay through Care.com's new HomePay system
Activate your free membership at http://marvell.care.com/ using your Marvell email address.
New Benefit: Tutoring Services
With distance learning and hybrid schedules, Marvell has expanded backup care offerings with Care.com to include tutoring services for children.
- Use your Care.com Premium Membership to find a tutor, or find a tutor on your own
- Submit receipts for reimbursement via your account at marvell.care.com. Haven't registered yet? Instructions available here
- Didn't receive a receipt from your tutor? Ask the tutor to complete a Care.com "Payment Receipt"
- You can submit receipts for reimbursement for tutoring that took place on or after 10/1/2020, and have 30 days to submit your receipt.
- Note that all claims incurred in October 2020 can be submitted through November 30, 2020 (even if it's outside the 30 day window).
- Each tutoring engagement will count as 1 backup care day. You have a total of 10 backup care days each calendar year, combined with child care, adult care, and tutoring reimbursement
- You are eligible to be reimbursed for tutoring expenes up to $125/day, less your copay of $8/hour for in-home tutoring and $15/child/day for in-center tutoring
- Eligible expenses include in-home, virtual, group, and in-center for children
Learn more in the Tutoring FAQ.
Through Knowledge Universe, Marvell employees enjoy a 10% discount on great before- and after-school programs like KinderCare, Children's Creative Learning Center or Champions.
Day Care FSA
Consider enrolling in a Day Care FSA and use pre-tax dollars to pay for childcare. Learn more on the FSA Page of this website.