HELP YOUR CHILDREN SUCCEED
Care for your children and teenagers with programs to support you financially and help your children succeed.
Backup Child Care
The kids get sick. School is closed. Or maybe it's just summer vacation. Balancing work and family can be challenging, but your backup care benefit can help you find the right care, right when you need it. Marvell employees receive 10 backup care days per year to help out when you're in a pinch.
Choose the backup care that works best for you:
- In-Center Care ($15/day/kid) for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years, Monday - Friday during normal center hours.
- Care in your home ($8/hour), for children from birth to 17 years, 24/7. See FAQ for details on in-home care.
Learn more about backup childcare at http://marvell.care.com/.
Search for Help with your Care.com Membership
Marvell employees have a free premium membership with Care.com. Find, book, and pay providers through Care.com's website, including babysitters and nannies, tutors and much more.
- Post a job detailing what your family needs - babysitters, nannies, tutoring, house keeping, pet sitters, and more
- Set up interviews and access background check options
- Hire and pay through Care.com's new HomePay system
Activate your free membership at http://marvell.care.com/ using your Marvell email address.
New Benefit: Tutoring Services
To support families during COVID, Marvell has expanded backup care offerings with Care.com to include tutoring services.
Available in October (announcement to follow soon!), Marvell is allowing employees to submit reimbursement claims of up to $125/session when they source their own tutor or tutoring service to help with their child. Employees have 10 tutoring sessions (combined with child and adult backup care). A copay of $8/session for home/virtual tutoring will apply.
Through Knowledge Universe, Marvell employees enjoy a 10% discount on great before- and after-school programs like KinderCare, Children's Creative Learning Center or Champions.
Day Care FSA
Consider enrolling in a Day Care FSA and use pre-tax dollars to pay for childcare. Learn more on the FSA Page of this website.