SUPPORTING A HEALTHY YOU
2021 BENEFIT PROGRAM UPDATES
Marvell works hard to provide you with comprehensive and affordable coverage. We recognize that 2020 was challenging. So we worked harder than ever to design a package with you in mind. That's why added to your benefits - but not your premiums!
Below is a list of the changes for 2021.
- 401(k) Match Increase:Up to a $5,000 annual 401(k) company match for the 2021 calendar year.
- Life, AD&D, Disability and Leave:Marvell's life, disability and leave programs are now provided by Lincoln Financial Group.
- Short-Term Disability for Non-CA Employees:Employees now have a non-taxable benefit at the time of disability payment.
- Massachusetts Employees: The MA Paid Family and Medical Leave program begins January 1, 2021, and Marvell has elected to privately insure your leave through Lincoln.
- Anthem Cancer Care Program:Anthem members diagnosed with cancer have access to a concierge service to find the right care and step-by-step assistance.
- Delta Dental: Improved implant coverage on the Buy-Up Plan to allow for a $3,000 annual benefit.
- Vision:The Base and Buy-Up Plans both cover adult polycarbonate lenses.
- Kaiser: Added coverage for ART services (IVF, GIFT, ZIFT), up to one lifetime cycle.
- Anthem: Expansion of gender-affirming services to include coverage for aesthetic services. Marvell’s Short-Term Disability programs through Lincoln will also provide coverage for aesthetic gender-affirming services.