SUPPORTING A HEALTHY YOU
Open Enrollment for 2021
Open Enrollment for the 2021 calendar year has closed.
OPEN ENROLLMENT OVERVIEW
Marvell works hard to provide you with comprehensive and affordable coverage. We recognize that this year has been challenging. So we worked harder than ever to design a package with you in mind. That's why added to your benefits - but not your premiums!
Below is a list of the changes for 2021.
- Life, AD&D, Disability and Leave: Marvell is excited to introduce a new life and disability vendor, Lincoln Financial Group.
- Optional Life Insurance for Employees: The Guaranteed Issue amount is $500,000, and you can elect up to a max of $1,000,000.
- Optional Life Insurance Spouse/Domestic/Partner: The Guaranteed Issue amount is $30,000, and you can elect up to a max of $250,000.
- Short-Term Disability for Non-CA Employees: Marvell will continue to pay the premium, but in order to provide a non-taxable benefit at time of disability payment, employees will pay the taxes on the premium (imputed income).
- Massachusetts Employees: The MA Paid Family and Medical Leave program begins January 1, 2021, and Marvell has elected to privately insure your leave through Lincoln.
- Long-Term Disability Buy-Up: If not currently enrolled, you can elect the Buy-Up plan without Evidence of Insurability during Open Enrollment.
We have made additional plan enhancements but these don't require you to take any action:
- Anthem Cancer Care Program: Anthem members diagnosed with cancer now have access to a concierge service to find the right care and step-by-step assistance.
- Delta Dental: Improved implant coverage on the Buy-Up Plan to allow for a $3,000 annual benefit.
- Vision: Added coverage for adult polycarbonate lenses on both the Base and Buy-Up plans.
- Kaiser: Added coverage for ART services (IVF, GIFT, ZIFT), up to one lifetime cycle.
- Anthem: Expansion of gender-affirming services to include coverage for aesthetic services. Marvell’s Short-Term Disability programs through Lincoln will also provide coverage for aesthetic gender-affirming services.
...and NO PREMIUM INCREASES!
Additional program enhancements for 1/1/2021:
- 401(k) Match Increase:Up to a $5,000 annual 401(k) company match as of January 1, 2021