GRIEF SUPPORT SERVICES
We are very sorry to hear about your loss. Marvell provides Bereavement Leave and counseling services to help you and your family during this time.
Bereavement Leave: Employees may take up to 10 days of paid Bereavement Leave after the loss of a family member, and up to 20 days after the loss of a spouse or child. Please use the Time Off Reporting tool in Employee Self Service to designate the time off you take under Hours Type: Bereavement.
Counseling Services: You and your family members have access to free counseling and coaching sessions. View the Counseling Services section of this website for more information.
Funeral Planning and Concierge Services: Receive round-the-clock assistance with funeral planning issues, including
- PriceFinder Research Reports: A nationwide database of funeral home prices
- Online Planning Tools: Create simple or detailed funeral plans using reference materials
- At-Need Family Support: Concierge services at or near the time of death, communication of the plan with the funeral home of choice, pricing information in an easy-to-understand format, negotiation of the funeral costs with the funeral home
View the Funeral Planning and Concierge Services Flyer for more information.
Beneficiary Assist Counseling Services: With loss often come tough financial decisions. Through Marvell’s EAP you have access to:
- Financial Information and Resources: Speak with a CPA and certified financial planners for assistance with managing a budget, estate closure, retirement impacts, tax questions, getting out of debt
- Legal Support and Resources: When legal uncertainties arise, get the help you need by speaking with an attorney regarding estate and probate, debt and bankruptcy, real estate transactions, family law. If additional legal representation is needed beyond the face-to-face visits, you can be referred to a qualified attorney in your area. You may qualify for a 25% reduction in the attorney’s customary fees by using the ComPsych Network.
View the Beneficiary Assist flyer for more information.