Do you have questions about your eligibility? Read on to learn more about your eligibility as a Marvell employee or intern, and the requirements for dependents.
Active employees working at least 30 hours per week are eligible to enrol in the Marvell Benefits Program. Benefits begin upon your start date at Marvell.
Note: You are required to complete your enrollment to take advantage of these benefits.
Your eligible dependents may be enroled for medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as Life Insurance. Coverage for your dependents will begin upon your date of hire or the date of the qualifying life event which makes a dependent eligible for benefits.
Eligible dependents include your:
A life partner joined in a marriage or civil union.
A person of either sex who has a committed relationship with an eligible Marvell employee may qualify as a domestic partner. The Marvell employee and domestic partner must:
- Domestic Partnership must be registered with the government
- Not be related to a degree that would prohibit marriage in the state they live
- Both be at least 19 years of age
- Not be married or legally separated from anyone else and have not had another domestic partner within 12 months prior to enrolling for benefits
- Be financially responsible for each other
- Be each other's sole partner and intend to remain so indefinitely
Including natural or legally adopted children, children of your domestic partner, your stepchildren, or any children for whom you are a foster parent, legal guardian, or conservatorship:
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage & Supplemental Life and AD&D: Children up to age 21 or age 25 if a full-time student.
Did you or your dependent(s) experience a qualifying life event? Visit the Life Events page for more information on how to update your benefits and when a dependent's benefits coverage ends.